Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ava Tie Top Dress (part 2) - The Easter Dress

When I originally planned this dress it was just going to be another dress in The Girlie's collection. But as I started putting it together I fell in love with it and the hand-me-down that was going to be her Easter dress got moved to the back of the closet so this could take it's place.


And of course, no Easter dress is complete without a matching hair clip.


Yep, I'm happy with it.  


The dress fabric is Alexander Henry (I believe) From JoAnn's, and the pattern is the "Ava Tie Top Dress" by Izzy & Ivy Designs. (More info in my other post Here) The clip is made from some matching yellow satin, and red mini grosgrain ribbon.  The Center of the flower is from Stampin' Up! (Antique Brads).

1 comment:

Erika said...

Love it Kim! I have a fun big purse/diaper bag out of that fabric. Did you do the stretchy stuff across the chest or did you find it that way? You are amazing!