Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hair Clippies

So, now that I've given you more skirts than you could ever ask for....Here are the hair clips I made to go with them. ; )

Fun Little Felt Flower - I wish I would have done other colors too, you just can't see much detail with the white.

Giant Daisy - Almost too big for her head.  Almost.

Red Polka Dot "Piggie" Bows

Another Shot of the Satin Flower That goes with the Easter Dress.
I've been kind of obsessed with learning how to make hair bows since I found out that after my two boys I was finally getting a girl.  When she was little, it was the great big bows on headbands, but since she's gotten older I've moved towards more functional, smaller clips.  Maybe I need to make a few big bows again....just for the sake of sharing them here.

No comments: