Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Command Center

This is my new favorite wall at my house:




I call it my command center.  It is around the corner from my calendar, and has a big magnet board, our summer fun chart and summer chore charts for all the kids.  I laminated all of them, so they can be used with dry erase markers, and they were very inexpensive so I won't feel bad about changing the theme out in the fall.  I'm also planning on adding a small dry erase board over the light switch for notes and such.

I'm fairly new to the world of digital scrap-booking, but I really love it.  I use the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio software.

I had so much fun making these charts, and am really excited to come up with more great projects to share.

2 comments:

The 4 Willows said...

I love that idea, it looks great!

Sara Hammond said...

I would love to know what you included on your list for Summer Fun 2011. Glad you had a great summer!